Nuts!

Coconut water is nuts.

The coconut water you can find in stores sell for a dollar or few for a packet(?). There's a few stores I've seen in Cambridge that sell for 6 dollars a pop. For one coconut's worth of water. Apparently they don't put sugar and stabilisers in those as they do in the cheaper brands.

A friend from South East Asia tells me that Coconut water's everywhere, she'll drink it in stead of water on good days. It tastes great and gives you energy, and apparently has health benefits too, she days. Right off the coconut, that's the way I like it, she says. I tell her she'd be very broke if she were to do that here. She suggests that's a good idea for an import business. I'm not sure if I'm fated to become a coconut importer. Sometimes I'll even pick it off a tree if there's one nearby, she tells me. I complain. Well, she says, potato chips is so expensive here. At least you can pick off potato chips off of trees there, she says. 

That's fair. A fair tradeoff in my opinion. I've always enjoyed eating Doritos right off the doritree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.