Cracked crown

Hmmm, cuuurious. Verry curious. The imp picked up a thicker piece of magnifying glass and peered into the crown through it. Hmm, hmm, I haven't seen this one before, interesting. So interesting, he mumbled to himself. He waddled to the nearby shelf and came out with a set of powerful blue light. He shone it on the crown as he looked at it. Aaaha, hmm, I see, I see, quite fascinating. Happens, happens once in a while. Powers clash, and powers detect powers. This should be worth studying, he said. He was humming merrily to himself, forgetful of his company and his circumstances.

He slowly lifted his head from the table.

My lord, he began bowing his head, I have found the cause of the crack, though I cannot ascertain the exact origin or confirm if it is within our abilities to fix this. He paused. It appears that the matters concerned may be...he paused again...perhaps...somewhat beyond...he took a long time clearing his throat.

Please respected Trajja feel free to voice your opinion on the equipment. I will do the best in my abilities to free you from the difficulties of the arising consequences shall they arise, you have my blessings, Chandradev said.

My lord it appears that the matters are *cough* beyond the abilities of us mere imps. In terms of the cause of the cracks. It appears that the divinity in the crown is reacting to other divinities around and..*cough*... it appears that the energies might be clashing. He bowed.

Chandradev chuckled. So it is. Your message may be cryptic but its meaning is deciphered and we thank you for that. Could you tell us my dear Trajja if it is intentional on the side of the other divinities, or if it absorbing the energy and reacting to it, he said.

The imp considered Chandradev's question. After several minutes of careful thought, he replied. My lord you have shown the greatest interest in the workings of the cosmos and even considered the matters that we deal with not beyond your consideration. Your knowledge on the matter is beyond that of mortals and the heavenly deities. You have understood the root cause of the matter. After passing the various Pramshu lights through it, and looking at how they react with the fracture, it is my suggestion that they do not origin of direct power usage. For they would be quite larger if they were results of divine intention. Therefore my lord in my humble opinion, it is possible that the crown has absorbed the aura of the cosmos and is reacting to it, the Imp said, all in one breath. He took a big gasp of air.

So it is then. There are changes afoot in our realms after many eras it would appear. A change in scenery is always good for one's health, Chandradev said, no beaming at the Imp. Dearest Trajja, please feel free to not report this matter if it shall not appear elsewhere, and I shall make sure that no knowledge of this meeting shall exist in other realms. I thank you for your services. I will remember my promise and make sure you are well-cared for, he said.

The imp bowed a deep servile bow. My lord, what is to become of the Crown? Your humble servant can attempt to fix the defects, or we can procure you a similar one with matching abilities in a matter of days if you so desire, he said.

No, Chandradev said, that will not be required. We will continue using the crown which has accompanied us throughout the ages and the accompanying challenges. The divinity of the crown is of no matter to us for it could be a base metal and we would still not part with it. It will stay with us till the day our head stays on our body, Chandradev said. His voice echoed many times over, booming over mountains and rivers. He disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.