Something something

Didn't get to write anything this morning because I reset the alarm and slept for an extra hour. Maybe I'll replace this dummy post with something cool and fun. Like a boda Borg. Apparently they are a lot of fun, and I've been told by peeps from several different groups we should go. I'm not so sure. For one, it sounds weird and I'm not sure I want to associate with anything with Borg in its name. For another, it seems like a lot of work. I'm told it's like an escape room, but more physical and more fun. Yeaah the people who say that are not making  the point they think they are. Escape rooms are already a bit much. Who's got that much patience anyway. Add physical activity to it and you get a shiity workout that you have to coordinate with a half dozen other people. Not being dismissive here, but I'd rather do dragon boat racing. At least you can win at those and they make you buff. You can brag about them too if you want to. Boda Borg doesn't seem like something I'd brag about. I'd come up with long-winded tales about how I had the stomach flu aka diarrhea and had spent a lot of time in the restroom instead of admitting I had been boda borging. Would explain the sweats too.

There's another thing that's big in Somerville these days. Axe throwing bars. You chug a couple of mugs and throw heavy but small axes at each other. At least that's my understanding of it. I don't drink, but if I ever start, sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.