Order order [Thursday 10]

Didn't feel completely well this morning. Got up at 8.30 and started doing work for the Hackathon. Was mostly at work, except during lunch. Had watermelon and bananas in the afternoon, and then had the spiced moong bhujia. The unspiced version is quite a bit better than the spiced version.

In the evening headed towards Preena in Nova. ED drove me to the park and ride where I made the bus only by five seconds. The ride to the wiehele train stop was almost an hour long during which I got some solid writing done (see previous posts). With all of that, the pushups and other habits generally, I feel like I'm bringing my life slowly back to order and I'm really excited about that.

The train ride was 25 mins mins long itself so the entire thing was a journey.

At Arlington, met the gang straight at the stop, and we went to the Mexicali restaurant there. Their chicarron was the worst I've ever had (I tried meat, don't care for it, and no reason to have eaten meat for the trash), and the remaining food was just okay mediocre Mexican food. I wasn't disappointed too much but it wasn't a memorable meal.

Came home to Preena abode, looked at their travel photos from the west coast, Florida and earlier ones, had chocolate (a third, barely feel anything), had tea, NG had Nicecream (12 bucks a pint but she thinks it's worth it for what it is, local while milk cow, and nitrogen ice-cream where they make the flavor right in front of you). Tried watching a bunch of stuff on YouTube and Netflix but nothing really caught the eye. There's a fat Indian comedian with glasses that I don't really care for who we're watching right now.

My pushup count is up to fifteen per set, thirty every day and need to get it up to fifty.

Need to brush, get vitamins and go to bed in the foreseeable future. Excited for tomorrow. Maybe write a bit too. Gonna be in bed in a half hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.