Bus travels [Friday 4]

12.01p potluck cafe for lunch. Am excited.
Good meetings all day round. Still a bit groggy from the sound sleepl

4.25 left work at 3.50, still waiting for Sullivan now. Hope to be home by .50

4.50 Got home need to pack shower and be off.

6.05 Headed out of house at 5.57. hopefully I can get to South station at 6.40 ish.

6.05 There a person who spent a minute paying for the bus I'll be so mad if this minute makes the difference. Hopefully everything's going to be fine

6.06 Potluck cafe food was ok. Filling and good for the price. Soup was not worth its weight. good eggplants. Green veggies was dead and the tomatoes and eggs was way to sweet.

6.07 At the O'Brien highway intersection. Since there's not much traffic going that way, we should be in the station in a few minutes hopefully.

7.12 Took chocolate at 6.55. Bus is delayed, they may have taken people in the 6.30 bus but not enough. There's a girl with yellow-orange sweater who I will bet a lot of monies I've met before, who's definitely going for dashain. Ah well. I'm afraid I might get in the paranoid phase before getting on the bus. Really hope I make my connection in NYC

7.27 Got in the bus finally gonna be leaving soon. Sitting only two seats ahead and across of the Nepali girl, who I'll ask how I know her later.

7.33 Driver made the pre departure announcement. We leaving!

9.11 We're stopped at a burger king. I wanted to order the impossible whopper but I didn't want to potentially upset my stomach so I didn't order anything. Feel strangely constipated, and not at all high. At least I don't feel tired

11.57 Reached NYC and now almost lined up for DC. Whoo it was pretty great and relaxing and I slept really well. Hopefully the same will be true of the trip going forward.

12.04 As guessed, the girl was going to DC. WE're in the line. I'm fairly certain at this point I know her from somewhere. Whatever. Contacted Pr and NG and they are still awake and replies back. I'm having a good time and think this strategy is the best for the whole world to do instead of buying plane tickets.Just buy a cheap bus ticket and a strategic amount of the recreationals and you'll be having a great time.

12.19 Okay I just had an awesome realisation but I forgot what it was before I could type it. Completely blanked out on it. If I know what it was I'll type here

12.29 Lining up in the second line for the bus. Realized it's in half hour and not fifteen minutes recently. This new line sucks, doesn't have yellogirl right behind me. Idk I'm not feeling for this new line. This new line sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.