Blogger ate my post so I have this instead

Saved a draft earlier today to post later, and it's disappeared. Such unreliability ha

Anyways, it was about...something....I forget about. Must have been good because I wanted to get back to it and do a rewrite, now I can't find it. Hmm, I remember writing it on the bus, and thinking this was a...okay, I remember it now, it was about halloween and dressing for halloween, and how dressed up as a BS thing, but not just one, multiple. Kept changing my story every time someone asked me about it. People at work took it seriously though, there was even a baking contest. I guess that all will go in the next post or the journal. For now, I'll write something else, and let this be as it is. Sayonara mofos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.