A hurry, and an unexpected fun party [Friday 11]

Got up late because I took a day off from work due to health reasons. Got interesting breakfast at the Preena household and ate some chocolates.

Due to an overactive imagination, a healthy conscience, and a sense of responsibility, I felt a little paranoid about the fact that I was cutting really close with my living situation, and maybe I should be home earlier than planned. So I bought the ticket to home two hours before the trip, packed my raggedy bag, and rushed to make my trip.

It was delayed for two hours due to bad weather.

The wait was tolerable, and I did get some quality sleep during the time. The trip itself was quite peaceful and quiet, and there was no guilt for having acted in haste. Took the train and the bus home, even though i'd wanted to get a lyft originally, because it was several dozen dollars and it was not worth it.

Got home at round 8, to discover a really big and fun party going on. Met a tonne of new people, old and new, all of them fun. Talked, played card games, played mafia, and talked a bunch more. It was good times. We got people out at 1.30, and we stayed around talking for half an hour more until the roommates called it a night. So despite all the hurried actions, and having spent time with other friends, I got to spend 6 hours with the Boston party gang, which was awesome.

I'm writing now before I go to bed. I will probably do the pushups and the brush, but not the shower and the run because it's raining at it's 2.30 in the morning. Will probably write a piece more (if not two more) before that, because I need to have a good average. This shouldn't put too much pressure on me to create and cause me to burn out, so I've been careful on how I portion out the writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.