Nothing day [Thursday 17]

Day was pretty much the same as yesterday, except had a different dinner, talked to roommate Pr's friend I, and did some baking. The lunch was pretty good, I got the lunch at dig inn and the sauces were really good, and the charred bcorcooli too. Oof, honey and green veggies really go in together, what a surpsing combination.

Hope to keep the rest in mind. Still need to some of my remaining chores, but I should be able to work through most of them. The dinner I had was surprising in that it was filling as well as  healthy-feeling. It was a savory yogurt-spinach smoothie.

Since the days are getting colder now, I decided to warm up the house a bit. I baked a 'egg-and-milk added' cornbread, and it's a goddamn cornbread that can't be faulted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.