Good friends, good day [Saturday 26]

So Saturday morning I was slept pretty late. Did a lot of sleeping after getting up and then youtubed and talked to my international friends. Good times, getting too good friends with them.

Ate rice with mustard greens, furikake, sesame oil dressing, cheese and eggs. It was really filling and tasty. Not sure if it was the rice food situation or I was just being lazy because I slept for a few more hours on the couch as I watched Bojack and the office. Bojack's new season is so good, the density of throwaway jokes is really high, they must not throw away too many jokes produced in the writers' room. I wont binge-watch it but a goddam good show nonetheless.

Got ready for SD's birthday party an hour in advance. The muffler took forever to fix, I was about to get late (35 mins to the restaurant in Harvard Sq), so I ordered a really expensive Lyft. In the end, it ended up taking 45 minutes. I was so mad because of the delay so I deleted the app. This is important because it'll be relevant in tomorrow's post.

Still made it half an hour before everyone else. So that was something. The celebration with the gang was nice because we hadn't met in a really long time. The place, nubar, wasn't great and a little overpriced for the quality of food they serve. Too many fries too, it was annoying. Ended up wasting a large plate of fries that came with my burger. We had brought the birthday cake from a great bakery brookline but the plating charge was going to be more expensive than the cake itself so we decided to carry it to brookline. The six of us (of nine) clown-carred and drove to Brookline.

Watched a bunch of old Nepali songs and chilled until 3am (and watched some strange new songs) until we walked to AD's place, where I watched tv for longer than I should have. Went to bed way later than I should have.

Old deleted text:
It's been a good day today, haven't gotten around to writing a lot but will get to it. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.