Boys night in [Fri 5]

Got up really early in the morning, shocking confusingly morning really, walked over to PN's, skipped a bunch, no matter what P might tell you. The truth is I never skipped before, don't know how do, so as N skipped I did the hand motions and jumped with my feet which is exactly a hundred percent the same as jumping jumping. I don't get enough credit. It was a hot and humid day too so it was kinda' gross when I came back, couldn't take a shower early in the morning.

Had a really good tall toast salsa and egg sandwich. I'm really growing to this kinda' cuisine, though I judged people for putting salsa on everything originally as long as it's all seasonal I have no problem with using salsa fresh made at home on everything anymore.

Work was tiring, we undid everything I'd done for the last two weeks, took a little too much toll on me. Went to sleep at 4 in the afternoon, a nap to recover from a stressful hectic week with everything happening in the world. Got up at 6.40 had a solid early dinner with rice salsa and the leftover paneer from the previous night. So filling so satisfying I'm still in heaven. No wait I had this at 3.30 and then went to sleep because I got drunk on too much rice and spice.

Got up at 7ish, waited for P to come because we were supposed to have a boys night in, since N was already at A's. He delayed, we got hungry, ordered pizza from Dominos when he came, we demolished the pizza. And the cheesy bread with stuffed spinach and feta. Felt so good. Talked a bunch, napped a bit, the guys played video game football till three in the morning, I cheered them on towards the end, because their spirits were so low since they'd lost dozens of games in a row. They recovered in the end and made up for most of the loss thanks to my cheers. Was so tired and sleepy, slept on the couch. Got up early next morning, S had set my bed late at night before he went to sleep, slept in my bedding. Not too much of an eventful Friday, a fantastic chill one nonetheless for me. At least we took some break from the incessant poker-playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.