I should start my own literary magazine

Because I'm not good enough for one. Like that movie where they get rejected from MIT and start their own and then get degrees from there.

Lets be real here no one's publishing this, any of this. That could be my only chance for literary acceptance and fame. Write under a dozen different pseudonyms, people with differing views even, get some readership going, fans etcetera. And get a community of a fictional writers going. And when that falls apart, as these sort of things invariably do make a novel and then a movie out of it. Thus laundering my lack of talent into proper fame and monies.

I have other good ideas too, so feel free to ask me for more. Like wipers for eyeglasses, or restaurants for babies. Restaurants for pets. Dessert based on kidney beans. Like I said guys, I just need some provocation and encouragement and I'll go wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.