Recovery [Mon 1]

Didn't walk in the morning, too tired from events of the weekend, stumbled into work, did research and backup work not much hardcore work work done. Listened to a bunch of podcasts and Krishna Das music, felt tired and my head hurt the entire day.

PB+Nutella sandwich for breakfast, leftover from last night for lunch with an egg on top. Solid, solid lunch. Worked on the agri site a bunch, it looks like something now, though haven't gotten around to working on the questionnaire a lot yet.

Called it an early day because I was so tired and head hurt so bad. Was going to go to PN's to get the vitamins, but fell asleep AS I WAS TYPING my super secret diary thing. The stuff I typed wasn't the worst actually, some of it is worth bringing over to here. Forced myself to sleep/nap some because wasn't feeling right in the head. I don't know if I slept well or not but I did see several interesting dreams, should have written them down. Would have been three solid posts. Bummer. Woke up for dinner, cleaned up, added a lot of parmesan to S's pad-thai attempt he wasn't happy with. It wasn't bad at all. Watched Somebody feed phil on netflix because the michael jordan documentary is over phew. Watched a phew standups, they were alright. S went to bed. I set up cronjob and hosts file editing so that now I can permanently block all the crappy websites forever.

Did the research on Pisach and wrote it down. It kept and kept on expanding, and I'm a little excited, a little proud of it now. It's not world-class or anything, a super-smart college sophomore could have done a better job I'm sure, but for the quick half-assed job that it was, it's not bad, right?

It's 11.55 now, just brushed earlier, and ready to sleep. I wish things were normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.