Allergies galore, I walk up the town for several hours, regular brunch, skipped dinner, sleep starts getting messed up [Wed 21]

 Had the regular roti and egg for the brunch.

After work I got super bored and decided to go on an extreme walk, to Discovery park which was like two hours away. On the way I saw cool shit like strange wood, amazing classic cars and trucks you'd never see in the Northeast because of the snow and the salt, and neighborhoods practically the color of rainbow with all the blooming flowers. The neighborhood around Discovery park is really cool, something I might want to take my family to live in.

Listened to the 2-hour james acaster and the other guy food podcast, it was the 100th episode, so they were the ones being interviewed. I accidentally took the wrong way and ended up with a very unscenic and industrial wasteland route, but in the end it was fine. Went to the grocery store by the park to check up on what was up. It wasn't absurdly priced and I discovered later it was a chain. Bought a bottle of 'mountain water', chilled in the park (actually barely touched the real park), and took the bus back home. I talked to friend N on the way. I'd been teasing A about how maybe I shouldn't bee back too soon for various reasons, but things were fine, whatever.

I was also getting real tired and coughing a lot because of the allergies, it was starting to get out of control. Back from the walk, talked to A for a bit, had a small piece of fruit for dinner, and napped for a long time. By the time I got up it was the middle of the night, so changed, brushed and went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.