Seattle workday walks

Seattle in the summer is possibly the best place to live in America, people in the city have told me over the last two weeks. And after being fortunate enough to have lived under fantastic fuckin' weather I think, maybe I buy into that. It's just so great.

Since I've been working on Eastern time, I have my lunch at 9am PDT, and get off of work at 1.30. Over that period, I go to walk in the parks, explore the shops, and see what this place has to offer. So many parks, scenic views, it's a loss to be staying in while the words chatter, the grass glows in iridescent green, fit runners all around, dogs yapping and barking and jumping around. What a pleasure it is to walk after work during the workday.

Haven't written on this yet, probably gonna be a different post, but the fact I'm working an earlier time zone means I'm up early, done early, and the whole long day lies ahead of me every day to explore and exploit. Eight hours until dinner, ten until sleep, all in one large chunk. What a brilliant idea. 5.30-1.30 is a great time slot to be working at, I'll say that.

More on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.