Seattle weather is trying to entrap me

I was told that Seattle's got really bad weather.

That's not been my experience in this stay in the city.

Every day I've been here I've seen the Sun, and no day has been completely depressing. Except one when it rained the entire day. And that happened to be the best goddamn day I've had in a long while. So freakin' good, jeeeeeeeeez.

Anyway.

I believe this is all a trap.

Set by the universe. To get me to move to Seattle. Because I'll tell my friends and family that Seattle weather's great, it's more affordable than Boston, and it's a great opportunity to make the move guys, I'll move to Seattle for the summer to chill a bit.

And then when I do, BAM! Shitty weather, nonstop rains for weeks, no sun out in months, gloomy sad cold horrendous weather that makes you want to kill yourself. Just like that. That's how the city devours its victims. By enticing them with amazing sun and scenery and water and hiking activities etcetera, and taking them all away when they take the bait and move here.

I don't know if I should bite the bait or think more carefully.

Strange times, these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.