Starbucks reserve roastery

 BY this point I've gone to the starbucks reserve roastery twice. I imagined it was this grand place in Seattle that was special because of Seattle's position as Starbucks' place of birth, instead they're just high-end stores-cum-roasting places where they'll shameless mark up their regular drinks and charge prices worthy of a movie villain for the swag.

The copper tubing and copper-based decor of the place was cool. The food items, not particularly interesting. There were some drinks on the menu -- a separate restaurant runs them technically -- but nothing worth getting excited about.

It's a cool place to see friends and chill once a while, but I wouldn't be particularly inclined to visit one of those places. They're apparently in all parts of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.