Be single-er

Be single-er
I told her
If you care
Baybe bear.

He is fine
Brings me wine
and we dine
you are great
not vey-ree
for-tu-nate
won-der if
this is fate,
he's my mate.

We walk lots
shoulder rubs;
no future,
immature.

A nice guy
by my side
I'm af-raid
I'll be left
You are there
I am here
How can we
Get this done,
so says the
preett-tyy one.

Oh my darl
hold your heart
I shall fly
To your part
We will talk
I will beg
And see where
We can get.
I like you
you like me
(yes I know)
what is it
we a-wait.
Sez the man.

I know not.
I am hurt,
you know that
I can speak
to you free,
will it be
the same when
...you...and...me?
That I fear
when we are
to-ge-ther
things will change
and oh me(!)
I shall be
neither here
nor they-er.
Lay-de says.

Must I now
dig in my
ca-vi-ty
of my heart
rip a-part
to you dear
so you know
that it throbs
just for you?

Come now, come
Let us soon
Get this done.
For as much
as I care
I will not
wait for-ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.