Things were hosed for the last two weeks but this is still the most productive April ever

 I mean yeah, maybe it's something about the month of April that makes me not want to write, or something. Because last year it wasn't a fully-productive month either. It looked like until yesterday that I'd be completely abandoning this month and going on the 'lazy month' schedule.

Yet here we are. Got my 16 days' worth of journals posted up. And then a few more, just to set things right. Once this filler post is posted, I'm at 65. 20 more of these bad boys tomorrow, and the day after, and the last two days get easy, only six posts. The good news is that I've got a list of topics I want to write on, so it's mostly filling in the blanks. Or so I hope. I've done worse.

This is all bullshit of course, being lazy for weeks and then doing a python or one of them snakes that eat a goat whole and then take weeks to digest it in the sun. Anaconda maybe? Are real life anacondas really that big and scary, as the movies make out, or are they like more, regular-being-sized?

So the motivation is back, the workspace has been going, things are on track, a little bit. Doesn't mean it won't be all messed up tomorrow, but for right now, things look approachable. Just need to force myself to write here and there during the workday. My workday's 6am-1.30pm these days, so the productive hours could be doubled.

In any case, I should be writing more fiction, so tired of the navel-gazing I've been putting forward in the year of 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.