Meeting with friends and family, looking for apartments [Wed 28]

 Everything else was the usual.

In the morning, at 1.30 PDT met old friend and roommate-of-three-years WC, had nice lunch with him in the nearby ramen place I've been to before with I. Got torta there. The torta was great but idk, 16 bucks for mexican sandwich was a bit much. WC is doing really well, got a house, living with his partner, putting together old cars (he put engine and transmission to the body of an old car), and started a new business. After hanging and catching up with him for a few hours, got back home and wrote a bunch, once again. Because the pressure to catch up, remember.

In the evening, walked to caphill to meet SB. Got ramen there, mabo tofu ramen was extremely mediocre, not a big fan. After getting caught up with him on future plans, the situation at the homefront, and discussing the city, we walked down to the roastery where he got coffee. Talked more about job aspirations, and my moving plans, and we walked down to belltown area to explore potential apartment buildings I might want to consider. We walked all around the neighborhood, looked into several place. It was getting really late, so he rushed into his bus and went back home.

A came back later in the evening, fixed himself up some dinner as I'd already eaten, we talked a bunch, and went to bed, at a pretty decent time, I imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.