Up early, sunny day, productive work, fruit-yogurt lunch, evening chats, redone dinner, silicon valley, hella writing [Thu 8]

I write this at 11.45 of the same day. After finishing this I gotta brush and off to bed it is!

I've been writing for about two hours or so, in the background I was listening to the Lou Sanders podcast about cuddling, and the Taskmaster podcast. A bit before that there was the Acaster podcast with the Simon from inbetweeners.

Watched a couple of episodes of silicon valley with roommate BB, and had the potato and chickpea dinner, with a whole of chilli flakes and oil added. Chilli oil does improve absolutely everything, it's turning out to be an even better idea than I imagined.

Finished work at five, spent the next two hours chattin' people up online and sending messages to friends. I should have gone walking in that time yes, but I haven't had the 'free time' to do it since I've been using total useless nonsense twitter and reddit for the last three months, so finally I'm getting of that addiction and paying attention to other things in my life. Roommate PK has gone to foth ND's place since she's got the moderna fever.

Work was pretty chill as has been lately, three hourlong meeting in the morning, and then another hour of planning. Then I did some solid productive work after two weeks because of all the things that had been happening at work.

Lunch was a bowl of green yogurt with cocoa and brown sugar, with a banana and two apples cut for extra flavor. A few handful of nuts as well.

Got up at 7.30, listened to Brian Baumgartner's podcast, then the michael scott podcast company. Did my bed all of that, and was so very ready for work at 8.30. Morning schedule is getting a lot better lately, just need to keep it up for a few more days until it's a habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.