Weekend recovery, Sunday blues, I comes to play, Walk to Cambridge, overdoing dinner, bullshit writing [Sun 11]

I write this on at 11PM on the Sunday and I've been quite disappointed how I didn't do any writing at all through the entire weekend and now am doing all of this at once. Really need to get my shit together on this, me.

So this morning I woke up quite refreshed and energetic, so full of vigor and vitality ready to take on the world, a ruler of men the defeater of the gods in the heaven, nothing could defeat me, for I had conquered my greatest enemy irregular sleep cycle. Then I looked outside and discovered it was super cloudy and cold and that's basically how it'd be for the rest of the day. Which took down my mood a couple of pegs, yes. I for the love of of jeebus marie joseph and all their carpenter friends I couldn't figure out why until very late in the evening.

So I was gloomy most of the day, bummed out about who knows what and just chillin' on my bed, talking to people, worried about the future, the direction my life was taking and why I wasn't doing anything I should be doing etcetera. Also the work situation is giving me unnecessary stress, I'm quite annoyed by that I don't like to think about work in the weekends but here we are. I'm so mad.

At 2'sh I came out of my abode, cleaned up, had a couple of pieces of fruits and yogurt once again, which is my standard fare for lazy meals. Talked to roommate BB for a while, watched Bojack horseman, the dudes enjoyed it as well. PK came back from ND's place, and we compared notes from the weekend, and our plans etcetera, People are making hella plans and I just want to live in the moment, not think about the future or what or where.

I came in the evening to hang and play games, I chatted up with him. We talked about how the moods were low and I figured out freakin' finally it was the weather that had been giving me the blues. With that knowledge my moods swelled up a little bit but not too much. So I headed out for a walk, the office playing in my earphones. Walked all the way to Harvard, and back, took a solid hour and half. Back from the trip I felt much lighter and 'figured out'. Cooked a bunch of yu-choy green veggies, and had em with my mashed potatoes and beans. It was a massive massive undertaking far too big for somebody with my appetite which means I have yet another or perhaps two more meals out of that thing. Alas.

Talked to the guys after dinner, then they played mario kart. I spent half an hour removing the green veggies from my teeth, washed up and started writing. Got distracted there for about half an hour talking to my international friends, but on the track once more. Also reached out to folks in Seattle who I might be able to interface with when there. It seems it's not going to go as well as I'd hoped to. Who the f cares though, not me, not a bit, don't care at all.

I need to write three or four more posts for the day, and all is done. Tomorrow will be a brand new day, I'll wake up full of energy and vigor, to write some more incredible posts on this blogging platform once again.

A good day to you, m'dear readers.

Ew. Ew. Ew. I dunno why I said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.