Sunny saturday, funtimes in the park, talk with home, regular meals and flat out asleep [Sat 10]

 In he morning of this day, I talked to a bunch of friends on the video, and talked to mom and sister as well. We talked of our future plans in november, my sister's grad school aspirations and the need for me to get new dresses etcetera for the wedding. As well as how I should be writing my routine like, rightnow because otherwise it might be a bit underprepared.

Had like a lot of the cake R had brought in from ME in the morning, as well as a couple of pieces of fruits.

Took my yoga mat, a light blanket, and a light reading (The actual one by Isy Suttie) to the nearby park. Where I spent the next five hours. Slept like the last hour of it.

Boy o boy, public parks around this time of the year are so much fun. Women in short dresses chilling around, looking at people, soaking in the sun. Mostly shirtless men working out catering to mostly the previously-mentioned men. Dogs, so many dogs jumping and playing around. Little children running and calling everybody babies. Gossip, overheard. So many other cool things. It was chill.

Talked to TD and SK for a couple of hours. Read the book, a whole 60 pages of it. First thing I've read in a very long while, felt good. The sort of book I might write one day if I ever get an interesting life, to be honest. Played with a doggie named Charlotte. Listened to the episodes of the Office and napped, until six in the evening, when it was far too cold to function. At which point I packed up and came back home, while still talking to SK on the phone. R and BB said I looked well-tanned which is a compliment for pasty brown guy like myself.

Talked a bunch to SK from my bed. My skin was still a bit warm from the sun, my head a little heavy despite having hydrated myself. I fell asleep, and woke at 11, five hours later. Had a bit of a dinner, and tried to go to sleep, afraid that rest would elude me. Fortunately it was not to be so, and I had a sound sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.