Roof chills, dinner and Seattle party at SK's sky palace [Tue 27]

 Spent a lot of time out in the sun on the roof at A's place.

Wrote a lot lot lot in the evening, this is when I started really going at 'making up' for the old posts in this blog, it was wild and intense but somehow I made it? and it's all crappy but in the end the number's are going to look good, I have to remind myself, not doing this for the good writing but just the habit, the number of posts published, and by that metric I'm doing pretty well so hurrah!

In the evening after writing, set about to friend SK's place all by myself. A and his siblings were gone to get the shot faraway. It was a 10-min walk to SK's place. He lives on the 28th floor, and for not that much money. For the money he paid to live on the 28th floor (2.3k), I'd find an ok-ish ground-level apartment in Boston, what a massive disappointment in Boston real-estate market that is. Please improve, city.

They made chicken, dal, achaar and rice. I had dal achar and rice, and a whole lotta snacks. Met a bunch of their Seattle gang, and talked. Talked to folks in home, and expressed about reservations moving to Seattle for the first time in a while because I was unsure if this all was what I wanted. Realized later that yes, this has been a part of the plan for a long time, and you have to make the jump at some point or else life will push you down, and you want things to be in control.

We left his place at 11.30 at night, because A was playing FIFA. Got home at 3am EST and went to bed straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.