I'm tired but I'll bullshit through the rest of the month anyway

 Even if each post is just three lines, and takes like five minutes, I'll go through it. I have standards to maintain, and they're based on the number of posts I've written, not the word count or the quality of the posts. I'm tired, sad disappointed, annoyed, really really just so...I wish I could say angry, or stronger emotions, but only rarely is one provided with opportunities to just explode. It just saps up energy, there's no real physical reason for me to be sapped and one shouldn't always sound like a complaining sonofabee. So this is just it, like my life, a nonsensical piece of c neither here nor there, nothing anybody would want to read etcetera. The mediocrity continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.