Low-key work, fried-rice and eggs, boys out and about town [Fri 30]

Didn't work too much during the day, spent mostly reading up on the news about the disease in India and Nepal because it's wild out there and I'm a bit concerned.

For dinner we had fried rice from TJ's and fried eggs. The fried rice was really really good, specially the veggie nuggets, I need to get on that game. A took a nice drink at home, we got a ride to the Caphill area. Tried going into three places, didn't make it cos' the lines were too long, for regular bars. Waited outside the shortest line, still spent 40 minutes, by the time we got in, there was only 45 minutes of waiting time left.

I had a virgin margarita, and a beck's beer, the beer was very disappointing. We talked a bunch, A tried to talk to other people, and blamed me when things didn't go well. They closed at 12, we got out, made random Seattle townie college-going friends, and then took the ride back home at 1am. I stayed around for a bit watching shows and listening to podcast because I couldn't sleep but I too eventually succumbed to the grips of the lady night. etcetera. you get what im saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.