Ten points to Griffindor...

Here's something completely different. I've mentioned previously how TP it turns out is a great illustrator. In this case we were playing that game people play online for teambuilding exercises and she drew this one, was embarrassed about it but I saved it anyway. This was a matter of 20 seconds.

In any case, guess where and when this simple scene is from, and what the context behind it is. Ten points to your house if you get the correct answer, etcetera.


Haven't read anything good in a long while, alas.

Please feel free to send me via email, or through the comment box below (you can click on the title of the post), detailed fan fiction on who the characters might be, and where they might go after the incidents depicted. Marks will be awarded for originality of concept, though feel free to mix and match copyrighted characters left and right, they're all fair game under

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.