I am not giving up

 Yes I haven't written a lot lately. There's much to write of. Sixteen daily journals, innumerable random thoughts and observations, and so many filler posts to write. Fifty, at least, by the last count. And this month is running out, it's running out real quick. There's many updates but it's not a dearth of updates that's been stopping me from writing anyway.

In any case, yes, I've not followed my disciplined writing routine in recent days, and it feels like I should just give up maybe what's the point anyway, once you've broken the rules, everything is fair game anyway, but it's nothing like that. No nono, not at all. I'm going to keep fighting, keep writing, and aim to average four posts a day for this month, no matter what. If that means massively 'fudging' posts and putting crap out there, so be it.

I will keep on fighting. And I will keep on writing. On and on and on. Always and forever. This is who I am, this is what I do. This minor hiccough will not stop me.

Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.