Everything is just fine

 It's an incredible opportunity for me to have a change in life, switch things around, get a better perspective on life, etcetera. It's really cool and I don't want to let go of this opportunity. Obviously. Just that the universe and circumstances conspired against me in the precise way to just gut one's heart, to bring in an emptiness that's not very enjoyable, a pain that's nothing to talk about. Just like a mirage, things disappear, and you begin wondering if it was all a strange feverish dream. This is not about me, the circumstances are beyond one's control, and there are awful things happening right now. It's just that everything in life is so...unsatisfying, slow, life trudges along and won't even have the decency to stab you and hurt you.

The world withers away as we stare into nothingness, unsure where the next gust of wind might come from.

This is not pain, there's no real reason for concern. It's just disappointment with the mediocrity of everything, at oneself for failing to setup base direction.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.