If you wage a war against yourself, you'll most definitely lose

Note: I don't remember why I put this down as a list of topics. The content sounds like I'm depressed, but I'm just trying to make sense of what I was thinking of at the time. I'm fine, thank you very much.

If you wage a guerrilla war against yourself, you'll most definitely lose.

Don't fight yourself. Don't negotiate against yourself. Don't make an argument against your own self. Do not wage a war against your interests, don't find your happiness and stability, don't fight against your own well-being.

It is easy to hate yourself, or find yourself in a position to work against your self-interests. Avoid that impulse. Remember, passengers in a falling aircraft put on their own oxygen masks before helping anybody else. Your safety security and wellbeing matters the most, above everybody else's, even the people that are the nearest dearest and most loved to you. You can be around for them only when you love and care for yourself, and make sure your needs are met.

You are important. You deserve to do well. You most definitely don't need to or deserve to be involved in an unnecessary battle, against yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.