Seattle times

As I'm so SO sooo close to fuckin' bullshit 'making up' for the whole month of April and disappearing from writing in this blog, some observations.

I'm in Seattle, seeing friends, family, near and dear ones, figuring things out. I could get used to the city. The weather's been as good as it could be, the people are nice, and the food's pretty good. House prices are not as crazy as they could have been, specially since the fools working at Amazon aren't pricing everybody else out of the city yet. So it'd be a chill place to live for a bit.

I'd see friends from college, from school, from Kathmandu's college, hang with the fam, go on dates, hang with coworkers from previous jobs. I'd join special hobby groups, meet new people, and just chill. If I lived here. Which is not certain yet.

The one thing that I was so excited about was hanging out with Pk, it has been one of the most memorable chills in recent times. Totally worth the wait. I meant to see jsc and tw, they're not available for various reasons of their own, but I'm sure we'll be caught up soon.

And just like that, 18 days have passed since I arrived to this city first. It feels like much much longer, I don't know, I want to be doing things, going places. And I did do most of that, but I'm afraid maybe if I'm settling down into the same old rut. It makes sense if I had my freedom I'd be able to do things. And yeah some days have been a little bit stressful because of...various...factors, so it's not like this has been a chill no-worries vacation. As stays go, this one's been pretty great.

I still want to explore a few neighborhoods, go to some grocery stores specific to this place and eat out a lot more.

Seattle has been in my sights for a while now, what an honor it was to be here. I hope to be coming here again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.