I completed lovesick

The other day I completed watching the tv show Lovesick. Fast forwarded through a bunch of episodes and tearjerking scenes. It was alright.

Most definitely not worth staying up until 2 in the morning I'll tell you that. It was...just...alright. I know people have been known to watch it and rewatch it until netflix suggested they get a goddamn life, maybe leave their house for a change because they for sure aren't going to be responsible for somebody's atrophying of their muscles due to sheer laziness caused by netlix bingewatching. Yeah for a bit i was obsessed for a bit, did watch it within a short gap but I dunno, just not worth it.

yeah maybe watch like an episode or two and feel free to jump around, that's the advice that you're going to get from me. I'm also quite sleepy right noww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.