A reorganized bedroom is the way to peace and happiness

reorged my room, bed pillow against the wall on the window, much nicer empty space opened up in the middle of the room, looks so neat and tidy, after one or two days of cleaning, good enough to make it a part of 'one room apartment' as initially planned, just need to mount to more posters and my bedroom life's a rockin....

After much hemming and hawing, planning replanning, forgetting about the whole thing for months, talking to friends for ideas and restarting the whole process about three times total, my bedroom has been reorganized and it feels so good. I've turned my bed by 90 degrees so that the pillow side rests against the wall that faces the street. So now the bright streetlights come from behind my head and bother me only as they reflect against my ceiling and walls, which isn't completely awful. Oh and a real nice space opened up in the center of the room, consolidation of the tiny spaces that existed all over. It can be my yoga space, meditation space, or just nice fancy carpeted space. So many options to consider!

My room looks so neat and tidy that after one or two rounds of quick cleaning and tidying, I'm considering it ready to make it a part of 'one room apartment' theory of my place I envisioned. The idea was to open up the bedroom door always when the guests are over and treat my bedroom as an extended part of living room. I'm getting a lot more comfortable to be doing that.

The final thing that remains is to mount the 3 posters remaining in my bedroom, and it's rockin' time. They won't take too long either, just need to have the time and motivation to actually get it done, hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.