Walking group discovery, political talks and Domino's [Sun 18]

Up early, walk to the Arboretum, Interlaken and volunteer parks, meeting groups of walking teams including single girls!, cupcakes for lunch, attempt to afternoon write, thwarted by broken internet, nap in early afternoon, walk to friend P's, chatting and talking politics, domino's dinner, driven home, limited writing, dead tired to bed

Writing this the evening of the Tuesday, finally having caught up to an eventful weekend when not much was done.

Woke up around 9.15 which was pretty early for me seeing as I'd slept at half past three possibly four the night before. Met up with Pg at 10.10 and walked all the way to the Arboretum. At the arboretum office we encountered a large group of walkers inspired by an insta-influencer, and most of them were (probably, hopefully?) single women, so...I need to join that group. We walked all the way to the endpoint from where UW stadium is visible, and had two cupcakes each for lunch. I know. I've grown chubby in recent times but that's the topic of a whole different post. Walked back all the way home, dropped Pg on the way because she had to start hobbling and took the bus.

Back home I tried writing here, really did, but the laptop internet was broken and wouldn't get fixed after multiple restart attempts. Instead I napped for a few hours. Turns out I'd not reconnected the router properly from the night before, it wasn't my laptop's fault.

Gathered a few bottles of chhyang and went to PS's face. Friend R was there too, we had tonnes of chips, chatted here and there, talked politics and had a jolly good time. PS is so full of energy and drive, I'm envious, I wish to be that kind of person again. We had Domino's for dinner, one never goes wrong that way. R drove me home, where I might have written two or three posts before passing out of sleep. So. Very. tired, I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.