Recovery day, trader joe's biryani dinner and walk [Tue 27]

Writing this two days after because I was burnt out in between and then slept at 8pm yesterday!

This day involved lots of rest, naps and recovering from my website burnout. Also read quite a bunch at home. Had rice for lunch.Went out to work to Volunteer park, 3 rounds there, then to Trader Joe's where I bought couple of packets of their frozen Biryani and also eggplant. Didn't feel like cooking at all and was sick of everything that had been eaten. Thank god for TJ's food, it's affordable and yummier than restaurant food. Had rice with eggplant (both bought at TJ's)

What I need to remind myself is, days like these are slower, but other people have nearly as much free time as I do and get lot less done, so it's okay to take a day or two off. Need to learn to be flexible and kind to myself when not much is happening and productivity and 'getting shit done' expectations aren't met. It's alright. We'll get caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.