Hungama back to back watching, art class and rest from burnout [Mon 26]

 two movies, no walk, mostly rest, art class, late to sleep, recovery from the burnout

I write this two days later because I was a little burnt out by all the Phoenix work I was doing, specially since it was getting so tedious and miserable and I wasn't having fun doing it at all. Regardless this is an experienced life.

Went to the art class, got back and had food by 4-ish, then should have gone out on a walk or written something but I really really didn't want to do either. I wanted to rest and relax, just make people talk, maybe that's the computer system being generated, or a tool to evaluate the functionality of the russians. Man, what a strange world that would be if it was all that, a big fucking ruse.

Regardless, in the evening I watched two hungama-related back to back. The first was Hungama the hindi movie 2003, and the next was the malyalam movie it was a line-by-line remake of. It was actually funner than the newer movie.

Was so late to sleep and rest because I was too much progress to perform and do interesting things that there's much to contribute in the field. It's quickly changing so I wouldn't yet put you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.