My bedroom is my own, a normal human adult male's finally, and I am soon to be the master of these lands

I moved away the corner storage material from my living room to the closet next to the entrance. Now my living room is my own, everything I have in here is something I wanted to be. My furniture has been all setup (still need to rearrange my bed because it's in the middle of the fucking room and I have hurt my legs against it on multiple occasions), the posters have come and some of them have been put up. So I'll need to spend maybe an hour mounting all the posters, twenty minutes moving furniture around to a better setup, and after 2 and a half years of moving to the emerald city, my room of sleep will be mine, completely and totally. I will be the master of these lands, the same way I completely owned my room in Boston. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.