Almost missed the art class, disappointing same old Teto's [Mon 12]

Quinoa-tarkari with kefir for lunch, almost forgetting about the art class, not so good in the class, crapy Teto's sandwich torta dinner, same old disappointment, no writing in the evening

Had quinoa and tarkari with kefir for lunch,the last of quinoa and the veggies, good riddance. I should not have mixed them and I freaking hate iskush in any form and shape, it's cheap but it's also sweet and doesn't bring joy to one's heart, what a filler of a vegetable it is.

The day was quite productive at work, there was so many meetings happening I realized I'd 'missed' my class 5 minutes into it, so packed up and rushed. We were doing folds, it's definitely the most challenging technique I've dealt with yet. I'm very very far out on this topic.

Got back from the class, cleaned up the place, read up and relaxed. So very tired of not having much good to eat, went to the 'new' Mexican place Teto's Cantina, unfortunately the building's the same, the staff is the same and the menu is the same, the tastes are same too. Same disappointing vegetable torta as well.

Didn't write in the evening, this week was low on energy and I was a bit bored because of disappointment with eating choices, there wasn't anything fun and good to eat at home or outside. It's maybe my body craving a good meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.