Review of the trader joe's snacks I bought today

Yesterday I went to TJ's for a quick grocery run and wanted to get something small and sweet for a pick-me. The chocolate bars were far too sweet and high in calories so I picked up this snack called "Frooze Balls" without fully understanding what it was. Quick review.

Frooze balls are balls of date mash with peanut butter and fruit jelly inside, rolled around in coconut bits and containing nothing besides fruit and vegetable pulp, no added preservatives or sweeteners. The taste was quite good and it felt good to realize that I wouldn't have to worry about the calories or my body too much due to that. There were four or five of those tiny balls inside a $1 pack and I ate through all of it a fifth of the way from the store to my place.

I highly, highly recommend the frooze balls to anybody who's looking to try healthy and yummy snacks that are naturally sweet, it's unclear if it'll help you lose weight, but it'll definitely make you want to lose weight so you could eat more without potential health repercussions!

It's a 9.5 out of ten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.