Custom posters for my bedroom are finally being printed!

After a gap of six months, I have finally come around to what I promised to do last year. Gemini AI can be used to generate images now, used it to generate a bunch of 'stylized' paintings of Kathmandu from shortrunposters, they'll be arriving in 2 weeks from now. Which means my living room will be a little more nicer, a little bit more character, slightly more 'lived-in'. I'm settling in this place, making it my own.

Forget everything else, what remains is the noise situation and the air quality situation since everybody complains about feeling sleepy at my place. Must find an air-conditioning solution that can work with the existing infrastructure that will also heat the place in the winter. Even if it costs a little bit of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.