Need to be extroverted without overwhelming anybody, not slink into nothingness

I Asked to Gemini,
of the Google AI,
hey machine, tell me a thing,
how do I become myself
full of energy and vigor
without annoying everybody, ever,
without overwhelming them
with my light and charm, and the gift of gab,
and you know what
the advice it gave
was of the greatest take,
it said don't you worry mate,
you must shine, and show your light
do not hide,
do not slink into nothingness
and live in the darkness,
be sure to control the loudness of your voice,
let others talk to, and listen, not always ready for advice,
give people options and be flexible,
and make all activities
involve group participation.

And I thought for a bit,
You know what in recent times,
there has been a bit of an overcorrection
and that was the realization
after the AI's advice,
I decided to not just hide,
but slink away from society,
never to speak again
afraid of bothering,
fearing irritation and hate,
not realizing rushing to the other way
is not really any better,
and the world could do with my drive
and the pitter-patter,
I need to be kind and understanding
and not overwhelming
people with my talk,
let them make choices and go with the flow,
and that's how I'll make friends,
now I know.

Thank you Gemini AI,
you're the M.V.P,
might as well be,
one day,
an M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.