I now know how to do SAVERS affirmations and visualization!

We've talked about the 'savers' technique to make one's mornings full of drive and energy a few times before in these pages. The idea is to read, write, exercise, meditate, remind yourself affirmations, and visualize your way to success the first thing you do after waking up and that keeps you pumped up with energy for days and days.

Well I haven't exactly been doing that but I've been trying to half-ass it as closely as I can. I workout after work. I write during work. I read in the mornings and the evenings. I meditate during my walks or whenever I'm free, and I've been reminding my affirmations and visualizations on time...in the afternoon but hey at least it's being done. It'll happen in the mornings when I completely internalize that it's the only way to have it succeed  completely. Visualizations are hard because it's easy to get carried away into fantasyland and be distracted, but I've been training myself with short sessions and targeted goals, so that's improving too.

Eventually I'll do it all between me opening up the laptop and getting to my first meeting, but for right now savers is all over the place. The important thing is I'm at least doing it. You know how they say: first do it, then do it right, finally do it better! I'm doing the first part and figuring out how the second part would happen before eventually adding o the art process. I'll be so pumped and motivated when that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.