There's a new physical therapy app/service from work benefits, my knee might be helped

At work they are providing us with a new app for our physical well-being, it's called Hinge Health, and the way I see it, this one's an online physical therapy app. You sign up for it, they send you a yoga mat, a phone or tablet (if you don't want to use your personal device, as I did), and a couple of measurement devices associated with the part(s) of your body that ache and need to be worked on. Such as the case of knees for me. Then you can schedule 15-minute sessions with the experts they have, who will then give you PT sessions online, tell you how to improve your form, what you're doing write and wrong, all from the video and the data collected by the sensors. Honestly it's not the worst idea in the world, doubly so if it ends up working this will have saved one lots of time in travel time, and co-op pays for PT.

I'm excited about the yoga mat, and if it works, it'll be one of my daily workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.