Productive at work, good old checklist lifestyle [Mon 19]

Great accomplishments at work, work-writing again, projects, cleanup and living by checklists again finally, skipping the Pullayup hike to write a lot and to Volunteer park, pancakes for lunch, oats and beans for dinner

My work which I don't write about much in these pages was quite productive, I completed something that had been bothering our extended teams for months. In a single day. Now the path's cleared up for greater successes and I'm digging it. In a maybe-related note, I started writing in my workblog once again, just a bunch of notepad files in which I have been writing since 2019 or 2020, my original writing journey actually started there. It must have been 2019, but not 2018 because that would be too early. Yikes. Can you believe that it's been four years since the pandemic began? I mean I was ready for it to go as long as five years and then make a lot of sacrifices for the wild new world, but still, how times has flown by!

After work I cleaned up the place, processed a bunch of ferments and wrote a decent amount. Had pancakes for lunch. Went to walk to volunteer park, got my 10k steps somehow despite only one round, it's because I must have gone somewhere...else...but can't remember where. How did this happen? Anyway, yeah walked enough. Oh yeah I remember now, I walked halfway, my knees hurt too much so I returned and went again a couple of hours later.

Was meant to go to Pullayup in the afternoon, skipped that to finish the first part of Project phoenix. I'm 19/30 in terms of written prepared essays, the essays from hereon are going to be tricky and thorny, and will need to be dealt with great care. Ugh. Also I'll need to be writing like 1.5 essays of such sort at work every day if I want to be done my the end of the month, because outside work I'll write other stuff.

Had oats and beans for dinner, talked to somebody on the phone I feel like, oh watched tv it was, good stuff, wrote a bunch and went to bed. Also the day I lived by checklists, something that was began 4, 5 years ago, that helps me get my situation real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.