I find out how much fun everybody is having without me in Seattle [Thu 15]

failed bread turns into sad pancakes, night walk to office, bread for lunch and pasta for dinner, evening walk to work, seeing amazing crowds of people and social life that I'm missing out on, latenight writing.

Work was extraordinarily productive, felt quite good. The bread I'd kept fermenting never rose and didn't get any gluten structure at all so it had to be turned into a bunch of enriched wheat pancakes. It's...alright, not the best and I don't like pancakes to begin with but I'm eating with savory foods so that makes me feel better. Wrote a couple of posts for Project phoenix during the day, my progress is slow but gradual, it's obvious the original timeline will not be met, not just because of the unrealistic expectations but turns out generating with AI is complicated and takes longer to figure out. But also if I'd just written straight off from seeing the questions at loksewa, my thoughts might have changed.

Had bread with bruschetta for lunch and pasta with powder feta for dinner.

Walked to work pretty late in the evening, my neighborhood was so active and alive, everybody was hanging out the bars and clubs were full and ugh now I know how much fun the other people are having, all that fun I'm missing out on. I didn't like going to that part of my neighborhood in the evenings because it was too much of a hindering, but now that I know actually fun cute people end up there on the reg too, my goals will be different. Listened to the audiobook about yeasts, it was decent, if  a slightly different one.

Even though it was super late, I couldn't create enough motivation to keep writing, so the deadline went further and further and I didn't cathchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.