I have been overselling my website project thing

I might be overdoing the website thing at this point. Every time someone asks what I'm up to, I tell them blah blah blah, hobbies, walking, classes, so much reading, and oh I guess I gotta work on my website now because I don't have a web presence. And they only ask about the website. They're all so excited too! What sections will it have? How cool is it going to be? Will it have features, and what will it have? So on and so forth. So much so people are even talking about a website launch date! Yikes!

To be fair, it was Pg who jokingly brought up the launch party, and she didn't really really mean it, and she did give me the idea for a MLP (minimally lovable product) which sounds great, but every time I talk to basically all of my friends, they're all checking up on how the website work is coming up. Which is...some...pressure, which is good, but it was supposed to be this small thing to put my presence on the web, to show people that I exist, not this mega drama thing. Ugh.

But seriously, I'll need to make a kickass website. Maybe it's me who's holding myself to too high of a standard. There's a post incoming where we'll discuss that topic, but the list of ideas for that website is only growing. I did kill the stupid 'book reviews' idea, but it's been replaced by five others. Ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.