An expensive, unwanted, shopping trip

It's unclear why I chose this topic to write on yesterday when more productive fiction pieces (or non fiction!) could have been written, seeing as I didn't make a progress in the phoenix work either. Regardless, it's what the past me did 24 hours ago and there's no point in arguing over what is spilled milk. Let's forge on.

I went to Uniqlo and bought two new fluffy jackets, in two new colors. That makes the total number of fluffy jackets from the store that I now own to four. They're comfortable, fashionable, and easy to wear. They last forever, and don't require a tonne of care, as long as you're okay with them being kinda raggedy in two or three years. I needed to buy those, and had been putting it off for one reason or other, but AS had to go yesterday and it was the day I made the jump and bought it.

Also bought three pairs of (women's) home socks -- thick and warm and colorful -- those silly marketers don't know that nobody is home beside me to make fun of wearing women's socks so I can wear warm fashionable clothes without being made fun of.

Also bought an orange-colored beanie...it was twenty bucks which is an absurd price, seeing as the previous beanie was bought for less than five bucks, but it's fashionable and all things averaged out Uniqlo is not insanely pricey so I'm happy with my choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.