What if I...just walked more and walked harder?

I wrote two posts ago how Pg and I met followers and fans of the insta influencer who were walking the other day, and a 2-hour walk was its whole thing. I'm beginning to think, maybe walking is a more serious activity than I've given it credit for, perhaps it's a hobby one can actually put in their profiles? Some people dance or read or write or watch sports. Some people like to walk, all the time, everywhere, that's the way of life for them.

That got me thinking, maybe I can be a neighborhood walking tour organizer for Northh Capitol Hill, leading people through the cool streets and the verdant parks, show them the interesting landmarks, teach them the history of the place we all live in?  Or maybe I'm taking this a bit too seriously.

Even if not that, maybe I should up how much I walk everyday, perhaps 2.5 hours daily, straight to the arboretum, all the way to their office, and back is the way to go? That would reduce my daily screen time, increase my physical workouts ( I think I'm gaining weight again because of my fucking legs and the lack of proper workouts) and feeling better generally because of the relaxing soothing effects of walking, be it rain or shine? I should really be a more all-weather walker, rather than the 'mild-weather' walking person that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.