Actually, the ai styles of writing are quite...irritatingly...distinctive and hyper-active, somebody tell them to be more normal

The title. The essays are always so overly exuberant, always stressing too much, always overusing the connector prepositions before paragraphs, a bit too goody-two-shoes pointlessly and so saccarine, it's almost as if they were written by aliens who read a book of the best, most inspirational essays of all time, and decided to copy them, my projects will need significant toning down, maybe I'm doing it wrong, future prospects.

Even though I give it a format, it barely ever follows it. it's so high-energy, so uppity-sounding about even the most boring of topics. And there's always a call to action, a very at-your-face strong call to action on whatever it may be. If you tell it to write about cows, it'll end with a tearjerker about how we need to take better care of the cows, if you tell it to write about cars, it'll end with how cars are polluting the Earth and we should all get EV's. Surely there's something in the base prompt for the system which is influencing this, because I can't imagine what sort of person would write so aggressively preachy, annoying, pushy essays. Yeah I said it, the essays are preachy and pushy and I'm having to spend so much time on them, I'd have been done better without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.