Might have to seek physical therapy for leg matters, or just do hip workouts

Friend P in the east coast has had knee problems like I am currently experiencing, it's likely a hip problem, lack of flexibility in the hip he says, he fixed his issue by seeing a physical therapist and doing the exercises they trained him on. He send me links to those workouts, and suggested I see one too if I didn't find it healing very soon. Yeah my knee is still bit of a sore...situation, and it hasn't gotten worse...but it hasn't gotten significantly better either. I'm deciding between not doing any physical activity for a couple of days and letting it heal, or continuing my current regimen until another week or two, after which the other workouts can begin.

It's irritating, this. Chronic pain at this age is something to be quite concerned about. It comes and goes just like that. How annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.