Rest day with grocery run [Sun 4]

 Leftover pizza and cheesy bread for lunch, quick trader joe's shopping trip to get base supplies and raw veggies, bedroom plans with friend, rest day, AI explorations continue

Perhaps my body needed some rest after the eventful times of the day before, or perhaps my legs were tired, are tired and ready to heal, but this was the day when not much was done, checked out the plants, continued my kefir projects, and relaxed in my own domain.

Lunch was cheesy bread and leftover pizza plus fruits, spent the day reading and writing and checking out my plants. Cleaned my bedroom. In the afternoon went to Trader Joe's for a quick trip to get home supplies. Ate rice and veggies in the evening.

In the evening talked to N who helped me plan out my bedroom. More progress on that later.

At night I made some more progress ai-wise, I don't know how I can differentiate myself from the crowd if everyone has the same idea as I do. Is it possible data, the on-the-ground information is going to be more important in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.